Securiguard’s (SGI) Management Team’s experience in Aviation Security:
- Securiguard’s management team has over 45 years of experience managing aviation security in the commercial, government and military marketplace.
- Securiguard’s management team has over 8 years’ senior level experience supervising the contracted, privatized Screener workforce at the only Category “X” airport in the United States, San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Only Securiguard management, after 9/11, has transitioned an entire Passenger Screener Workforce at a Category “X” Airport.
- Securiguard management has held senior level positions in the Transportation Security Administration and has a unique understanding of federal compliance in the Screener Partnership Program.
- Securiguard management has supervised Unarmed Guards Access Control and Identification Office for the Port Authority of NY and NJ at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA) as well as Unarmed Guards Access Control at the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority of Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA).
- Securiguard has had a harmonious labor relations relationship and Collective Bargaining Agreements with nine different Labor Unions.
Securiguard’s Corporate Management experience in Aviation Security:
- Securiguard was awarded and held the Access Control Contract at IAD from November 1992 – December 2010 (after which it was set up as a Contract for a SBE).
- Securiguard was awarded and held the Access Control Contract at DCA from October 1995-September 2005 (after which it was set up as a Contract for a SBE).
- Securiguard was contracted by the U. S. Air Force to provide access control at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station (CCAFS), Florida, and its associated Florida Annexes during the period October 2008 – September 2009 when the security force was federalized.
- Securiguard formed a Joint Venture with Triple Canopy, Inc. and was awarded a National Strategic Protective Services, LLC (NSPS) award on January 17, 2013, at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Oak Ridge Office (ORO).
- Securiguard was awarded the Access Control and Base Identification Office at the US Navy, Trident Submarine Base in 1996 through 2010.
In addition to the aforementioned contracts, Securiguard has been awarded security contracts under the Department of Homeland Security; Federal Protective Services (FPS) utilizing the most current FPS protocols in training and screening the public entering federal government buildings.